You need someone who can help you remove the roadblocks to your health, including:
- finding a way out of the bathroom and back into your life
- figuring out how to eat at home and while out of the house that supports your healing
- finding a doctor who will listen to you, will work with you, and doesn’t want to just keep medicating you to only suppress the symptoms
You would like to change your diet to help get this disease under control, and you may have been diagnosed with Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, IBS, GERD, Celiac Disease, or another digestive problem.
Here’s how we can work together!
I am offering one-on-one coaching spots to 4 people. Please contact me. Coaching begins in November and December 2017. What you will get:
- 5 FREE sessions to be used between November 2017 through April 2018:
- One 60 minute get-to-know you and create-a-game-plan session
- Four 30 minute coaching sessions
In our first session, I will get to know you and ask you questions about yourself and history and what you would like to get from coaching. Common goals people may set include:
- Diet change such as: Removing dairy, gluten, grains or some other food that irritates you that you have not been able to do without support.
- Diet change such as: Starting paleo, SCD, AIP or an elimination diet for a limited time and then reintroducing foods to experiment to see what you can tolerate and what you do better without.
- Getting better sleep. Lack of sleep promotes inflammation.
- Incorporating more movement or exercise into your life.
- Reducing stress.
You do not have to have a very specific goal in mind to work with me. We can co-create a goal that’s perfect for you together.
In exchange for coaching support, I will ask you for your honest feedback and possibly a testimonial. Please contact me here if you are interested in working together.